The 2020 4th International Conference on Engineering and Applied Technology (ICEAT) will be held on June 29-June 30, 2020 in Magelang, Indonesia. This conference is hosted by Universitas Muhammadiyah Magelang and is organized by Science and Technology Association of Muhammadiyah Higher Education (AST-PTM) and jointly organized with Universitas Ahmad Dahlan, Universitas Muhammadiyah Yogyakarta, Universitas Muhammadiyah Surakarta, Universitas Muhammadiyah Purwokerto, Universitas Muhammadiyah Jakarta, Universitas Muhammadiyah Gresik, Universitas Muhammadiyah Surabaya, Universitas Muhammadiyah Malang, Universitas Muhammadiyah Banjarmasin, Universitas Muhammadiyah Jember, Universitas Muhammadiyah Sidoarjo, Universitas Muhammadiyah Prof. DR.Hamka, Universitas Muhammadiyah Makassar, and Universitas Muhammadiyah Sorong.The conference is aimed at keeping abreast of the current development and innovation in the advanced of research area on Engineering and Applied Technology as well as providing an engaging forum for participants to share knowledge and expertise in related issues.
With the more popular Yogyakarta and Solo, it is easy to overlook other cities in Central Java that if you look closer, actually stores a plethora of things to see, do, and experience. One worth mentioning is Magelang, a city 43 km north of Yogyakarta and 75 km south of Semarang, with air much cooler than Yogyakarta, perfect for those who want to experience Central Java’s greener side. Although Magelang doesn’t yet have their own airport, travel is easy either from Yogyakarta or Semarang. Yogyakarta is closer but we a drive from Semarang is much more pleasant with the recently constructed toll-road and the breathtaking view.
Authors with papers accepted for presentation at ICEAT 2020 will be published in the open access IOP Conference Series published by IOP Publishing (Indexed by Scopus). Authors may be interested to know that IOP Conference Series now receives in excess of 2.3 million article downloads per year, and is abstracted and indexed in Scopus, Compendex and Inspec, among others. Citations are tracked online using IOP Publishing’s citing articles facility in addition to the full citation tracking facilities provided by Scopus.:
- The paper should be written in English.
- The length of submitted paper is at least 4 pages and no more than 6 pages in 8.5 x 11 paper size.
- The paper format is as follows:
- Ensuring the paper conform to standard of IOP manuscript template for conference proceedings. Download Template IOP Manuscript Template for Conference Proceedings..
- Do not add page numbers or headers/footers
- Do not alter the margins of IOP templates
- Use clear, legible graphics and diagrams contained within the margins
- Do not use copyrighted material without permission and proper crediting
- All pages are to be in portrait
- The paper must include the author name and full affiliation address including country
- References are prepared using our sample reference guidelines (available in the template package). References can only be linked if they are complete
- Embed all fonts into your manuscript PDF
- All review processes are blind peer-reviews
- Full paper must be submitted through EasyChair Submission System: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=iceat2020
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries.